Tuesday, December 16, 2008

About My Life, That' s Me

My life is .... well, not ordinary? Yeah that's about right. I'm no ordinary peanut. My life is like this. I live deep in the big woods. There's not much there is there? I uhhh....go to the local elementary school, (LMES for short). My buddies are Christopher, Anthony, Atlee, Andrew and Joseph, at least those are the ones at my present school. Did I mention that my buddy Atlee and I used to go to another school. It was pleasant enough. I'd like to go on but that is a loooonnnnng story.

I also like video games, T.V., sweets and that's just about it for what I like. I do have an Aunt Sissy who is very nice. Gotta go but remember......the best snack there is...is a PBJ!


2 comments:

I Am Woody said...

I like video games, TV, and sweets too. I have a Cousin Sissy. But can I have some Chewy Sweettarts instead of PBJ?

Anonymous said...

When are you going to invite me over for a PBJ?!!!