Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Kid on the Blog

I'm a new blogger, a new kid on the block. You may have seen my mom's blog http://noenoegirl.blogspot.com/. I am going to try to follow her footsteps. I'll be checking for any new posts from her.

This blog will be my version of A Diary of a Whimpy Kid except I'll be showing it to you. I'll try to put some exciting stuff that is "true." Anyway let me stop talking about what I am going to do and actually do some blogging.

Christmas, something "some" people think is about "getting, getting ,getting." While I think it's about "giving, giving, giving." That's why Santa, who I "still" believe in, "gives" you presents. And while I think about it, those of you who "WHINE ALL THE TIME" about not getting or don't get a lot of presents, just be thankful Santa doesn't "take".

Until next time....keep your peanuts to yourself. =)










3 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Hey there Little T! I was excited to see that you had written your first post!!!!

Keep up the good work, and I will keep my peanuts to myself:)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Little T, You are going to be famous some day. You make me proud!

Mrs.G said...

Tripp,
This is so cool! I will be checking out your blog. Keep up the wonderful work.
Mrs.G