Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Big Party

The day had finally arrived. The one we all had been waiting for! It was Friday. The last day of school before the Christmas holiday. Party time!! I was about to make my way into the classroom, when I decided to make a grand entrance in a different way. What I did was.....I jumped into the classroom with a loud "AWESOME!" greeting. My classmate Robert then said, "I know, Right?". That's when the party started!

A little later on we had some dance time. I must say there were some real good dance moves going on. Where is a good camera crew when you need one?


We had pizza, cupcakes, chips and drinks. Then school let out early.....cause it was "half day" at school!! That was the "Big Party"! A fun time was had by all!

Merry Christmas from the "Peanut Gallery"!

2 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Merry Christmas to you Little T!

Your party sounds wonderful:) Did you wear your blue suede shoes so you could bust a move???

See you tonight!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

You party ANIMAL!