Monday, December 15, 2008

Idiots in the Library

It was a Thursday afternoon. I was at our local library posting my blog, minding my own business, being quiet as a mouse. I was half way through posting my blog when some one's cell phone starts ringing. A couple of minutes later their cell phone rings again, then again and again and AGAIN! The same thing happened about ten times. Then one of their friends come in and they start to YACK UP A STORM!!!!! I didn't think Noe Noe Girl and I would get out of there without our ears falling off and jumping off a cliff! Hello??? Where is a librarian when you need one? I have one comment for those Idiots in the library..."SHUT UP AND TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE!!!!!"

This message has been brought to you by Little T...Thoughts and Comments from the Peanut Gallery.

2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

You tell 'em BABE!

Big Hair Envy said...

I'm with ya Little T! Why can't people just go outside to talk??

How RUDE!